NCRA 47th Annual Education Conference: June 2-5, 2021 Indianapolis, IN
NCRA 48th Annual Education Conference: April 6-9, 2022 Washington, DC
NCRA 49th Annual Education Conference: May 7-10, 2023 San Diego, CA
Refresh, Renew, Refocus: 2020 Educational Webinar Series
Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST. This webinar is for ICRA Members Only. Please login to the Members Only section to register.
Dr. Ted Williamson presents: Radiation Therapy Update
- Discuss historical perspectives in Radiation Oncology
- Highlight and review recent changes in Radiation oncology data items for registry
- Provide overview of an important research publication that was in Practical Radiation Oncology
Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 12:00pm EST for our next educational webinar. We have applied for CE credit from NCRA. Please login to the Members Only Section to Register.
Leslie Woodard, CHCM, CTR, 2021 ICRA Education Chair presents: Coding Clarifications & Reminders
- Highlight AJCC staging rules that cause registrar confusion.
- Identify data fields that are easily missed and identify the resources to correctly complete the fields.
- Provide tips for collecting high quality data.
Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 12:00PM. We have applied for CE credit from NCRA.
Gina McNellis, MA, RHIA, CTR, CHP, Directory of Registry Services from Himagine Solutions presents: Ethical or Not – That is the Question Objectives Include:
- Review the NCRA Professional Practice Code of Ethics
- Discuss various scenarios and determine if they are ethical or not
- Illustrate the manner in which CTRs can abide by the Professional Code of Ethics
**This Webinar is for ICRA Members Only** Please login to the Members Only Section to register.
August 27, 2020: Tumor Talk: Overview of Various Sites and Valuable Resources (FREE) Webinar Recording Please note the official presentation does not start until about 10 minutes into the recording.
September 17, 2020: Grade Clarifications (FREE) Webinar Recording
CAnswer Forum LIVE 2020: October 14, 2020 & December 9, 2020
AJCC Free Webinars for 8th Edition Cancer Staging: View online by clicking HERE