Registration Now Open!
NCRA’s 2021 Virtual Conference
Educational Sessions and Programming
NCRA’s 47th Annual Educational Conference will be held virtually, June 3-5, 2021. (There is no in-person conference in 2021.) The 2021 Conference Program Committee has designed the educational sessions to showcase critical cancer registry topics and to help registrars stay current. Download the 2021 Virtual Conference Registration Brochure to learn more. Updates and more details can be found at www.ncra-usa.org/conference.
There are many reasons to attend:
- Earn over 20 CEs in three days.
- Excellent value for CEs, especially with the early-bird pricing.
- Compelling speakers and topics in a convenient setting.
- Affordable option for the entire cancer registry department to participate.
- Safe way to keep up to date on changes in the cancer registry field.
- Gain knowledge about cancer registry best practices.
- Hear the latest from the standard setters.
- Learn about the newest advancements in cancer treatment and care.
- View sessions when presented or anytime following.
Registration Information and Pricing/March 1 is Early Cut-Off Date
The early-bird cut-off registration rate for NCRA members is $260; non-member is $360. March 1, 2021 is the cut-off date for this early-bird rate, so register early! Register online or use the 2021 Virtual Conference Registration Form.
Group Pricing and Special State Association Group Pricing
Discount pricing is available for groups of 10 registrants or more. NCRA is also offering state associations group pricing for their members. Download fact sheets and forms. Questions? E-mail Nancy Allen at email@example.com or call 703-299-6640 Ext. 311.
NCRA will be offering a virtual exhibit hall at its 47th Annual Conference! NCRA is finalizing the details of the virtual exhibit hall platform, pricing, and sponsorship opportunities and will notify past exhibitors in late January with details. If you are interested in exhibiting, please e-mail Caitlin Irvin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Danielle Chufar Memorial Annual Conference Scholarship
The Danielle Chufar Conference Scholarship is named in memory of the NCRA staff member who passed away in February 2004 from cancer. The scholarship has been amended to address virtual conferences. Download the 2021 Chufar Scholarship Application to learn more and apply. Deadline is February 25, 2021.
Questions about the 2021 Virtual Annual Conference can be sent to email@example.com or call 703-299-6640 Ext. 320 or 311.